That’s right, I’m embarking on a whirlwind tour of several of my favorite blogs to talk about robots, time-travel, and my new book. I’m dubbing this the…
I’ve got a special rafflecopter giveaway planned with lots of fun stuff included. Make sure you check me out at these stops to comment and increase your chances of winning:
- July 8th – Tara Lain’s blog where you’ll find the Beautiful Boys of Romance. I’ll be talking about Waiting For The ONE.
- July 14th – Lex Chase’s blog, home of the upcoming Darkmore Saga. I’ll be visiting to talk about Automata: The First Robot Companions.
- July 18th – Shae Connor’s Sweet Southern Heat blog where I’m going to discuss a terrible, inexcusable writing problem–character confusion in time travel romance.
- July 21st – Cup O’Porn blog, for those of you who like porn with your morning java. Here I’ll be talking about how my dreams influence my storytelling.
- July 29th – Lane Hayes’ blog – my truly wonderful Twitter Takeover buddy! I’ll be talking a little more about why Forbes created a robot cat to be his companion.
Author: Aidee Ladnier
Blurb: Ten years ago, roboticist Forbes Pohle received a visit from time-traveler Oliver Lennox. “Wait for me,” Oliver said. Now a decade has come and gone, and Oliver has returned. However, Forbes never dreamed Oliver would reappear as the point man for a gang of technology thieves breaking into his lab. He finds the younger Oliver just as sexy and even more annoying; still, he must convince him their happily-ever-after is meant to be—but he only has the time it takes his robotic cat Jeepers to thwart the thieves to do it. After waiting so long, he could lose everything in the span of seconds.