So my release blitz is over. My blog tour is finished. All my giveaways have been…well… given away.
But now I’ve got–reviews!!! And they’re good reviews:
- Kelley of Smut Book Junkie gave it 5 ★★★★★ and said: “Aidee Ladnier captured my heart with this little novella. The love that Forbes shows for Oliver is breathtakingly beautiful.” Read the full review.
- Carly of Carly’s Book Reviews gave it
5 ★★★★★ and said: “…I was pleased to discover a well written and light hearted short story with a happy ending. I’m looking forward to reading more of her work in the future.” Read the full review.
- Peggy Salkill of Undercover Book Reviews gave it 4 ★★★★ and said: “First time reading a book of this nature. It wasn’t disappointing. I was very impressed with Aidee Ladnier’s writing abilities. Was kept interested in reading right from the start. Love story that will snag and tug at your heart.”
- Pixie at MM Good Book Reviews gave it 4 ♥♥♥♥ and said: “I recommend this to those who love slight humor, lovers reuniting and meeting for the first time, a great story and a great ending. ” Read the full review.
- Romance Bytes said: “Smart men that know how to build some pretty interesting robots….Good book, it kept me engaged and interested.” Read the full review.
Thank you so much to the reviewers that took the time to read and comment on my novella. I truly do appreciate it!